Festival participants are selected from many applicants and taking part in the European festival is a reward for STEM teachers. This means we as organizers cover the accommodation, catering, and other expenses arising from the event. Because of this, funding and sponsor support is very important for us.
For our supporters, we offer coverage and visibility
- In previous years, we have reached at least 450 European teachers at the festival from more than 30 countries.
- Open day for the public is free. A total of 600-800 visitors are expected.
- LUMA Centre Finland and Science on Stage Europe are reliable partners. In 2022 LUMA Centre Finland reached 412,000 teachers and students, of which 82,000 were in Finland. Science on Stage Europe reaches 100,000 STEM teachers.
- The event can be the beginning of a longer-term cooperation for partners.
- Teachers play a key role in finding solutions for a sustainable future.
- One teacher influences for about a hundred years, first through their own teaching and afterward through their students.
- We need future talents to maintain our planet’s future. We need future experts who are talented in STEAM to lead ecological sustainability, biodiversity preservation, socio-economic well-being, circular economy, and technology.
With your support, together, we will organize the biggest STEM teacher event in Europe. In case you are interested in supporting the festival, please contact info((at))sons2024.eu to receive further information.