The participating teachers in the Science on Stage International Festival are selected by the National Steering Committees in member countries . Selection takes place during the year 2023. Those teachers present their project in a stand in the fair.
An ideal Science on Stage project:
- is from teachers for teachers,
- promotes inquiry-based learning,
- has a high relevance to everyday life
- is easy to implement in everyday school life and can be financed with reasonable means
- promotes education for sustainable development (ESD)
Teachers who present additionally their projects in a workshop were selected by the international festival jury, which consisted of science teachers, educators or representatives from ministries or universities. All board members of Science on Stage Europe were also involved.
Registration for Science on Stage 2024 will take place in the beginning of 2024. Each participating teacher will receive a registration email with a link to the registration form.